You will be picked up by our guide at the airport or you Nairobi hotel at 7:00am or earlier for a long and easy drive to Amboseli National Park.
Arrive on time for a mid-morning game drive and later proceed to Kibo Safari Camp for lunch. Relax thereafter before the evening game drive starting from 4:00pm where you'll see herds of wildebeest and zebras, proud lions, skulking hyenas, a variety of antelopes, and some of Kenya's largest herds of elephants - all set against the startling backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. Retire to your camp in the evening for dinner and
• Main Destination: Amboseli National Park
• Accommodation: Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp located just outside Amboseli NP
• Meals & Drinks: Lunch & dinner (Breakfast not included)
For the absolute best views of Kilimanjaro, you'll have to wake up for the sunrise. The early morning sun casts Kilimanjaro in a fantastic light, turning its snows pink and its mountainside a deep purple that has to be seen to be believed. It makes a remarkable setting for your breakfast.
After breakfast, check out with picnic lunch and enjoy a full day game drive exploring Amboseli National Park. Enjoy your packed lunch in the park and thereafter leave Amboseli National Park for a long and easy drive back to Nairobi where you will be dropped off at the airport or your Nairobi Hotel in the evening.
• Main Destination: Nairobi
• Accommodation: No accommodation (End of tour)
• Meals & Drinks: Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included)